Triplicate Trials Tuesday- my first

By kate blue - Tuesday, June 21, 2011


decided to jump in for their second challenge...not only was their color inspiration so outside my box with the primary colors but a sketch and a theme; hence the TRIPLICATE:  So anyway, I was inspired by the Triplicate T team challenge # 2 and also by  this:
and here's my take on it- I had to use black cause I was away at a crop and only had black plus it's my favorite :):)...used up stash and pieces outta the scrap bin :):)
hope you'll join them for the challenge too-you still have time!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. All hail the Queen! I love this L.O. Great take on the all the challenge elements! Thanks for playing along with us at Triplicate Trials Tuesday !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome interpretation of the challenge. Really diggin' the black background. Everything pops! Thanks so much for playing with us at Triplicate Trials Tuesday! Hope you'll join us again and share more of your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you make that black cardstock work for your pages! Thanks for playing along at Triple T's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow- so fun! love the jumbo crown embellishment!! Thanks joining in the challenge at Triplicate Trials Tuesday!! =) Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin