TGIF !! Scrapbook Circle in the house!!!!!

By kate blue - Friday, November 04, 2011

It's Friday and I'm on ffiiyahh!!!    Back in August or so, I applied to be on the DT over at The Scrapbook Circle...I had never seen this site before, found it accidentally during one of my many insomnia ridden nites and fell in love instantly with their kits and their inspiration!!  And while I didn't make  "the cut" {THIS TIME  lol}, I was invited to be their  Guest Designer for the month of November!  Still a WIN situation for me !!

So, I was asked to create some lovely projects using their HARVEST FESTIVAL kit and you can see two of the projects over at their blog starting today ! The Harvest Festival kit was full of fall colors and textures and oohh, the lovely lovely papers made me lick my lips.  Ya'll know I'm a paper addict so with Jillibean, OA, AC and more, I was actually sad that I couldn't use both sides of all the papers! .....Green apples and woodgrain...:):) L-O-V-E :):)

so anyway, after finishing up the layouts for their blog, I kept creating with the kit (woop woop!) -The only extras I added was the pearl bling and the tulle-everything else was outta the kit!   I woulda done more this week but I had family visiting from out of town and that left me no time to scrap this week :(:( ....
Thing 1 once she started growing hair it never stopped :)

So, during your blog hopping this weekend, be sure to hop over to the Scrapbook Circle and check out their Design Team and their awesome guest designer (me)  and leave some love!!  
And if you are coming over from their blog....Welcome!  Thanks for popping by !! Glad to see ya!  I won't be blogging this weekend due to some other family obligations that are taking me away from the electronic gadgets of it all, , but I'll be back on Monday morning!  Have a fabulous weekend everybody!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Good for you! love their kits! Great what you've done with them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your post on the Scrapbook Circle blog and you did AMAZING things with that kit! All these layouts are so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin