Wonderful Wednesday!

By kate blue - Wednesday, March 07, 2012

The sun is shining, it's almost spring....it's been a great day to catch up on so many fronts since I was absolutely exhausted from my road trip this weekend...organized both offices, talked to some friends today (something I don't normally do since I don't like talking on the phone-I like face to face chatting), hung out at PhotoScraps for a bit  since it's Wacky Wednesday (wow, tons of inspiration with the super cute cigar boxes-one of the projects I shall share next week- PLUS they had all the new Echo Park, SEI, Basic Grey, My Minds Eye, Authentique, and Kaisercraft- I damn near lost my mind in there)..oh yeah, plus, laundry getting caught up LOL....I'm on break for now till 2nd shift (translation=kids get home)....so for WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY, my picture of the week:

and I just wanted to thank my sister Karla for allowing me to wander through her stash and mooch a jar of awesome buttons! They already have a home here in the studio and I can't wait to use them of some vintage projects and some new spring magnets for the frig!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin