Fabulous Friday!

By kate blue - Friday, April 20, 2012

TGIF everybody!  Haven't been doing much in the way of creations but did squeeze 2-3 things this week with the bff...a scraplifting project so I can't take ALL the credit...will try to post more projects this weekend after the chores and after the yard gets spruced up a bit (you know, HOA rules and all)...but for now, I trolled around the web earlier this week and did a bit of window-shopping, or, should I say window-wishing?  So, on that note, here's some of my Friday Finds-  ENJOY!!!!

Dimensional embellishments from Jolee's
Pb &J from Basic Grey-how have I missed this collection??
Websters Pages dazzlers
all cards and goodies over at Mou Saha's Etsy shoppe!!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin