TGIF-Fab Friday!

By kate blue - Friday, April 27, 2012

TGIF!  What are you doing this fab Friday??  I'm done running errands, am gonna drop off Thing 1 in a bit since she's going to a sports camp this weekend and even though it's not "exactly" sunny, I am still gonna fire up the grill (Miss Adele's chicken & feta sausages are calling me)....and speaking of decks, Fiberon Decking is having a giveaway or two...God, I wish I had a deck that looked like this (love the two tone look) and that was stain, fade, scratch and mold resistant-you don't know the number of splinters poor Thing 2 has had to endure:


but I digress...the giveaway!  Win a Free Amazon Kindle Fire! All you have to do to enter is follow the yellow brick road....I mean link {HERE}  Happy entries and to all the folks who love their decks, all you have to do is plug your zip code in and search for a contractor!
Good luck!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thank you for loving my cards :)
    Greetings from Holland!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin