It's Challenge Week...

By kate blue - Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I keep rededicating myself to using stash...so what better way than to accept some challenges so I can use it quicker?    The bff Caryn sent me a page full of artsy challenge links...and so, I got started.   Challenge #1 that inspired me was from a new blog- Crafting Marfa....October's challenge is to use stash and to use multiple photos...Here's what I came up with...scrapping some oldies-pictures of Thing 1 in the age BEFORE we had digital cameras :):):):)   And to think,  13 years later, she still gives me grief when I take too many pictures !!!

Supplies: (stash)
  • Chipboard:  Cosmo Cricket: Togetherness Ready-Set-Chip
  • Button:  Studio Calico
  • dollar store doily
  • Chipboard:  Crate Paper Story Teller
  • Papers:  American Crafts Neopolitan collection,  Recollections Kraft paper from Michaels
  • Thickers:  American Crafts

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin