more Winterings if you can stand it!

By kate blue - Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I can honestly say that this is the first collection ever where I have used darn near everything in it!  I have a few scraps left of of it and I have held on to the  12 x 12 paper collection since I'm waiting for this year's snowfall if we get some.  May have to replenish the Chipboard stickers, Paper Crafting Kit and the Clear Cuts ...So, anyway, this next project started out with a plain white Making Memories box.  Well, plain white no more !!


THE COASTER IN THE MIDDLE CAME FROM ONE OF MY BFFs !!!
BOX TOP -ADDED A PIECE OF AN ORNAMENT FROM THE DOLLAR STORE !
Cool pieces of glittery ornaments you see peeking out are from Dollar Tree....Wooden snowflake came from Michaels and the rest is the Little Yellow Bicycle Winterings Collection.
I left 2 sides unadorned so that I can add a picture of each kid when we get our first snowfall !!!
You can grab more project ideas using this collection over at the Little Yellow Bicycle BLOG  :):)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin