Terrific Tuesday and full reveal

By kate blue - Tuesday, December 11, 2012

It's Winterings week at Little Yellow Bicycle and I was up yesterday with my projects! You can read the details on their blog, but basically, I refused to allow another kid in this house to break another cookie jar, especially since the ones I have left are special to me.  I took a  coffee can and got busy upcycling!  Painted with some gesso, added scrapbook embellishments, glitter and TWO deconstructed Christmas piks and you got one fabulous (and inexpensive) cookie/treat jar!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. There are blue canes? Never seen that but they combine perfectly to your nce box! Love the snowflakes!

    Greetings from Sweden,

    Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, CONGRATS for making LYB's cycling team! Your work is amazing, and I am not at all surprised that they chose you! Second, that altered coffee can is to die for - LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU ARE AMAZING!!!! I LOVE IT, this will be class #2 for you to teach me

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin