It's a Winner Wednesday!

By kate blue - Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The winner of my IIG blog hop is SANDY who said: 
"Queen Kat... This layout is fun, fun, fun! The pictures are awesome and you added flair with your color and embellishment choices.  I cannot tell you who inspired me the most because I found something at every site, like the dots along the bottom of your layout and clustering a heart instead of a flower. I will certainly grab those ideas soon. I really enjoyed meeting so many new crafters because IIG combined with your group from XOXO. Thanks"

Sandy, please send me your mailing address to:  bluequeen4@hotmail.com so I can mail your prize! 

I just wanted to again thank the True XOXO team for allowing me to be their guest designer for such a long time and also to the IGG team for hosting a pretty cool blog hop...I too was inspired by the journaling, the techniques AND the cool additon of calendars on a page...be on the lookout this week for me to "lift" that idea...DUHMAZING right??!! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin