LOTD-Happy Friday!

By kate blue - Friday, January 11, 2013

I gotta find a new word for stash...........just sayin' ! TGIF and I thought I'd be showing some kits I made up from Counterfeit Kit, but time got away from me and I forgot to photograph them.  As you can tell, I'm still catching up on winter and Christmas from years past...I think I'll commit the whole month of January :)
I apologize in advance for all the wonky pictures of my layouts.... this casrdstock background is actualla a lovely shade of grey from Bazzill...the sunlight has not cooperated and I've been lazy and taking pictures down here in the dungeon basement.  Somebody cut out that JOY title for me ages ago and of course I just found it in my Christmas box....papers are October Afternoon and that's a real plastic Christmas ornament piece sticking in the back...dollar store baby!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin