Finally...MY Mojo Monday!

By kate blue - Monday, February 25, 2013

got to hang out with the ladies to scrap and chat over the weekend...some of the mojo returned after getting some hugs and much needed love...not my best work, but I did manage to get about 8 layouts done JFF...and one for the Creative-Scrappers DT call :)...so will show ya some all week long...

I a m participating in the #Aleidaschallenge flickr group/ challenge and even though it's a photo challenge, I am scrapping them too- So this was #1 ( January's photo )  I think all the supplies are from Basic Grey with the exception of the Studio Calico stars (still my strange addiction) and the number #1 which is serious vintage stash :0
just remember that you aren't limited to using holiday embellies on holiday layouts...I loved the gold bling of the snowflake so I used it!
and last but not least, my 2 guys...with Studio Calico Darling Dear stash mixed in with the super cute collection called Fact & Fiction from Basic Grey (hot it at Joann's of all places!)
So, what'd you work on this weekend???  Hope it was crafty!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin