getting back home...slowly

By kate blue - Sunday, February 17, 2013

This was the view from my airplane seat coming back home and I'll admit, after burying my niece, it WAS a beautiful site but a heartwrenching site too...I got all choked up and emotional on the plane...Something about the clouds and the view and the finality of it all...I think the lady sitting next to me probably thought I was crazy since I just couldn't stop the tears, but she was very kind and never said a word :):) and I thank her :)

I was a bit sick before I left and so now that I am back home, I am still feeling under the weather (I'm worn out-allergies plus who knows what else))  BUT, I am taking the time now to answer emails (but not phone calls yet)...I want to thank all of those who sent me a message here on the blog and also to my email accounts; it was heartwarming to know that many have experienced the same heartache...the outpouring of love, support and prayers for me and my family were so appreciated!!
DOMINIQUE ROSITA CARTER- LOVED AND ADORED


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Bless your heart. She was so young. Prayers have been lifted Queen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying that God will continue to comfort you during this truly sad time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin