Thankful Thursday

By kate blue - Thursday, February 28, 2013

It's Thursday and I gotta admit, I feel terrible for only pulling out my CKC kit only twice this month.  It's amazing how life threw some monkey wrenches at me and next thing I knew, it was February 28th!  But, I just wanted to say that I have been reading your emails & private facebook PMS sending me words of encouragement for Thing 2's upcoming surgery-for those I AM THANKFUL!  And for those who have already dropped off and mailed treats for my sweet boy just know I will only pay it forward one day :) 

Tonight is the day that I have to get rid of the shaky nerves and put it all in GOD'S hands.  After a few days of serious insomnia (I'm getting ready to go crack some zzzzzs now), I finally got it in my head and heart  that HE's leading and we are following :)  Like Vanessa Bell Armstrong sings, " I have the faith to see the invisible, expect the incredible, receive the impossible; oh faith that can conquer any, anything."

And since I can't post without having a pictureI did do another layout last week.....hoarder stash used!




Am gonna be taking a blog break until we get Thing 2's surgery under our belt and focus on him and his recovery...Keep praying for him and his surgeon & for a speedy recovery (well, as speedy as you can  after having the equivalent of brain surgery :)
LOVE* PEACE AND PRAYERS* THANK YOU ....mwuuahh xoxoxoxo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. God bless and you have a lot of prayer warriors on your families side! Great layout btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe I messed up and didn't read this blog the last couple of weeks- love this page- did you know core'dinations is having a dt call? I think you should apply!!!! This page is gorgeous. so SO glad to hear Thing 2 is recovered from surgery- this must have been awful for you but it's already getting better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin