CKCB love ...wow, April is ending!

By kate blue - Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I gotta say that this month zipped by super fast!  And even though I only created 6 layouts with my April Counterfeit kit, I still call that a success!  Thank you to all the newbies and newbie followers who came over to my blog from CKCB; your comments and love were greatly appreciated and I had so much fun hopping to all the projects in the Mr. Linky party...well, not all YET since you overwhelmed us with your creativity (almost 140 links!!) - I'm somewhere around # 115 or so but trust me, I will keep going...... And thank you Counterfeit Kit Challenge divas for having me as the April Guest Designer, it was SUPER FUN!

and just fyi, that they posted a Design Team call from today until May 30th...jump here for all the requirements.....it is a fantastic way to inspire others and to use your existing stash!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin