Counterfeit Kit details (April GDT Kit)

By kate blue - Wednesday, April 03, 2013

sorry about that, I was at my dad's for a coupla days and I'm one of those people who unplug tech gadgets when I travel so...Here's the April Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog (CKCB) kit closeup (ORIGINAL reveal and kit HERE) and some other stuff for ya in case you are still getting your kit together.  Don't forget that I am the April Guest Designer (forger)-we got some great stuff coming up for ya!

PAPERS:      Echo Park (Times & Seasons, Little Boy, This & That)
My Minds Eye On the Bright Side
October Afternoon  (Chalkboard from Schoolhouse Collection, Hometown)
I so wanted to find that gorgeous heart paper that was in the Gossamer Blue inspiration kit, but didn't have it so I used the Basic Grey PB & J:
REVERSE  OF SOME OF THE PAPERS:

 
OTHER STUFF:  Labels Stickers are from My Mind's Eye and Basic Grey (love the Hey You collection @ Joann's) , Banner Bites are Jillibean Soup....alphas are Bella Blvd and other stash that Iremoved from the original packaging.
 Am not sure what to call these circle thingies:


some of them are October Afternoon die cut pieces, some are Teresa Collins...all the other ones are ones that I made myself.  All you need are patterned paper scraps, any  circle punch and I printed my words on silver paper in a Word document  (you could also stamp sayings or words onto white paper.) Cut and paste the words onto your circles....add embellishments if you want.  I added bits of washi tape  and some other doodads that were sitting on my desk)-faux stitching done with a black marker.  Normally I would stitch but my machine is out of thread!  Quick and super easy-no need to buy them!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love your circles, especially the fake stitching! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin