TGIF! It's a WOW Weekend!!

By kate blue - Friday, May 03, 2013

It's National Scrapbooking Day weekend kickoff!  I'll be busy with gal pals & sports but promise to pop in & out with NSD happenings for ya!  I do want to kickoff this fabulous Friday by talking about Words or Whatever!  As many of you know, I am a permanent guest designer over at True XOXO (I was the 2nd psuedo owner of the blog awhile back so I stay on the board as a silent member LOL) and the super awesome Tess Pretty (love the name too : :) and the whole DT at WOW have been gracious enough to sponsor XoXo Scrapbooking this month.  WOW has provided every team member with some gorgeous flexible chipboard pieces with a anything goes theme so we could create goodies to inspire you!  

All month we will show you our takes on this fabulous chipboard....one of the reasons I loved it was because it is THICK, not flimsy so it can withstand some serious misting, painting and stamping!  I'm not up YET but here's a peek:

We have unveiled the super creativity of Kimmy J and Miae and trust me, you will L-O-V-E what they's done!  Sneaks cause you gotta click on each of the pictures to get transported to the land of TRUE awesomeness....
Did I mention that we have a contest (challenge) and it involves chipboard!  If you have WOW chipboard, you get an extra ticket, but if you don't, any chip will do....not only can you win a guest design team spot with us, but there will be a random drawing at the end of the month and there will be 5  winners!     CHALLENGE #46 starts {HERE}       Have a great Friday !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin