Terrific Tuesday and a Flat Stanley shoutout!

By kate blue - Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Despite my weary travels over the last 2 weeks, the kids and hubs stayed home but I had a special traveler with me...Mrs. Frawley's class from the St. Mary's School of the Deaf in Buffalo, New York, sent us their Flat Stanley!  So, Stanley kept me company down in Virginia but little did he know that I would be putting him to work at Pops' (grandpa's) place!  :):):)
But he did come back to Maryland all in one piece...and then he had some fun!  But we can't show it so it will be a surprise for the class!  It was great having a Stanley who is also a cochlear implant wearer since our own Sir Brandon has two!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. How fun that Flat Stanley visited you! LOVING the photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving me a lovely comment! Your blog is great, might just stay and have a look around! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no...lol you got sucked into doing flat Stanley too? Fun pics so far.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin