Paper Lovers Studio Scraplift Challenge!

By kate blue - Thursday, July 04, 2013

during a bout with insomnia last week, I happily stumbled across this blog (Paper Lovers Studio) and decided to jump right in with their challenges!  Scraplifting is all about your interpretation and I admit, most times, my creation doesn't look like the original...  This one from Heather over at the Two Peas blog is who they scrap jacked...
THEIRS:   CHALLENGE # 3: Scraplift Heather from TwoPeas layout here:
and here's my take on it, using stash, printable from Miss Tina and die cut spots from Jillibean Soup Cucumber Soup Collection:  .it had sewing on it and unfortunately, my sewing machine has navy blue thread in it (cause I left my glasses at home and when I bought it, I THOUGHT it was black LOL) and it just looked crazy, so I skipped the sewing part.
 Happy viewing and hope you are enjoying the 4th!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love your take on the challenge!! Your layout is so cute, I like that you also used speech bubbles. :)

    The link challenge on the blog was supposed to remain open until tonight. I'm not sure why it closed early! (Sorry!!)

    -Katie
    www.paperloversstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin