Off to a running start with the CKCB kit!

By kate blue - Monday, November 04, 2013


 Went over to the bff's yesterday for some football fun and so we multitasked at the same time and played with paper!
 Had my GINORMOUS CKCB kit  with me(If you haven't seen it, go to my previous post LOL) and actually got 3 layouts done!  Woop Woop!  Can't say the same thing about my beloved Baltimore Ravens though...but on a positive note, Auntie M bought me some awesome purple & black Ravens feather earrings!! (look closely in the pic)

Started with the gold paper that I LOVE!  I am thinking about going back and add a gold title on this one and some handcut flowers; it looks a bit unfinished-I like it cause I used something I struggle to use which are BUTTONS.
next: clean and simple ( do need to work on my feather technique-it's harder than it looks :):)
and lastly:
So far so good right?  I'm hoping to get 3 more done tonight with Monday Nite Football!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Wow!! You were busy during the game!! I loveeeeeee these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree about the title on #1 but disagree about the feather - it turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you are getting lots done, way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry your beloved Ravens had a tough time! Just try being a Texans fan this year! At least the rest of the world now knows about Case Keenum! With a son at Univ. of Houston I loved being at a game watching this product of Coach Sumlin now Texas A&M Coach. Gig'em Aggies!!!! My first love the Aggies! We Houston Fans are fickle and I'm frustrated Kubiak won't commit Keenum to starting!

    Away from football!

    I love your layouts, simply gorgeous! Lots and lots getting done with your kit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layouts! I need to scrap and watch football too, gotta get that TV in the scrap room. Fabulous way to scrap and the layouts show that

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa!!! Look at you GO! Great job on getting those LO's done. I typically watch TV and scrap too. Gotta love me some Hulu or Netflix!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3 super gorgeous layouts in one day - wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin