LOTD

By kate blue - Monday, September 22, 2014

third one...at least I feel like the mojo is coming back and I worked on two challenges this weekend...this LO FINALLY uses this pic that has been on my desk for a year (gulp)...it was from my 47th birthday back in 2012-I had some friends over and we had our own scrappy photobooth with props of course so we let the kids use em too!

During my bout with insomnia this week, I accidentally came across the sketch blog called My Scraps & More Sketches-yippee!  Their challenge this month was their sketch #91:


of course, even though I do them as part of my DT work at SOS, sketches are normally hard for me.  One reason is because I never have smaller pictures laying around and another is because I have this HUGE  thing obsession  fear about things that are not straight (ie: cockeyed/slanted pics and embells)-ooohhh, they throw me for a loop!  BUT, I jumped in and did my version :) using stash and scrap pieces of whatever I had up here in my travel scrap kit.  Sorry for the bad pic cause I took it with my phone at 11:30 pm...

My THINGS 1 & 2......ADORABLE AS ALWAYS :):):)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Great picture and a fantastic page!!! Thanks for playing along at My Scraps & More!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such a fabulous page! Thank you for playing along with us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, Kate! I LOVE this! the picture is fun and all the products used accent it perfectly. Love the black and grey theme with that little pop of red!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the black and white! Thank you for playing along with us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun page & photo. Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh... I've never played around in a photo booth but it looks like super FUN. Love the adorable pic and the bw theme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the black and white! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps and More!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome page! Love the black and white! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  9. sooo fun and just love the lil pop of red!!! Thank you for playing along with us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun page! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin