Sketch Challenge #21 is up!

By kate blue - Thursday, December 18, 2014

We have a new sketch up at Scrap Our Stash and I know that many of you are in the midst of creating cards and tags and gifts and such, but don't forget to take some time for yourself and just create a layout or two!  So, here's Sketch # 21:

I can't show my full reveal so here's fellow DT member Rochelle's reveal (I picked her because I love love love photo booth props!)

 Our stash twist is EASY- use as much of your stash as you want!!  Hope you'll find some ME time and join us this month and link you your projects-details {HERE}

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. So fun!! LOVING the colors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing!! Rochelle created a cute page and I love photo props too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin