Who wants to win a GC???

By kate blue - Monday, March 23, 2015


That's right?  A $ 10 Issues GC from Paper Issues is up for grabs this month over at Challenge YOUrself!  Don't forget that this month's challenge is: YOUR BUCKET LIST!   Here's my DT reveal ):)  It's boring as I said before but maybe an annual Bucket List is another idea I'm throwing around after this...maybe even a summer Bucket List??  I got the idea from Gemma at The Steele Nook :)

WHAT'S ON YOUR LIST?? YOU HAVE UNTIL APRIL 4TH, 2015 TO JOIN US!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love(d) what you did with this challenge. BTW - was thinking about you bc I used black as a background yesterday!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. I love the way you lay out your embellishment pieces. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate - your layout is beautiful. Love your list too!
    I actually submitted my layout for the challenge this morning !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome design! The sparkle on this page is fantastic! I just LOVE your trendy style. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin