My July CKCB is up!

By kate blue - Saturday, July 04, 2015

This month, the divas over at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog CKCB (click link if you don't know all about them!) picked a kit that was wayyyy outta my comfort zone!  But, in the quest to use stash, I attempted to forge a kit instead of skipping to August!  This month's Counterfeit Kit came from an international site called Scrapabilly:
http://www.scrapabilly.de/epages/61380778.sf/de_DE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/61380778/Products/SY_201503

It was challenging to me cause I really can't do monochromatic so instead, I chose to start with the NEUTRALS and build from there:  kraft, wood, black, and the teal (minty). Last but not least, some 6 x 6 paper packs and a 12 x 12 vintage EP collection that had some of the browns and blacks I might use.













  And VOILA, my  kit:


   I then went through my tag fascination stash, added in some alphas, edgings, frames, wordy words, florals and trims:
And what kit would be complete without an ADD-ON??  I keep a basket of "stuff" on my scrap table so I just rummaged around and picked some misc fun stuff. I also dug through my June CKCB kit remnants and added some of those in there too:

 I did pretty good last month; I made 8 layouts with my CKCB kit and so I challenge myself again to try and do at least 10 again for July.  :):):) Thanks for popping by to check it out!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Loving what you came up with!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the turn your kit took by incorporating black and some brights. This will be a fun kit to use I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you tweaked the inspiration kit and made yours something that you know you'll work with. You've got some beautiful things picked out - I really, really like the embellishments you've got in that second photo. I think you're going to have a great scrapping month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your kit. I haven't gotten mine made yet. But I will.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful kit, love the addition of the add on.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much scrappiness - enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks fun! Love all those tapes!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so inspiring! Fab stash & steady output - you are my hero :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin