Motivation Monday

By kate blue - Monday, December 21, 2015

with a sick boy comes a sick mom and the Nyquil has my sleep patterns all messed up so I'm posting from my sick bed...
We've revealed more sketches over at Scrapbook Challenges so that you can squeeze in some ME time in between holiday prep...
First up, A HUGE TITLE via sketch #463:
463

and next,
a journaling challenge:
1215_sbcjournal

I'm not sure if I have specific holiday traditions; some years (like this one since both the boy and I are sick so we haven't driven around to see over the top  light displays) we'll wing it a bit...but one thing I LOVE at Christmas is A CHRISTMAS STORY!

and so my layout was about Sir Ralphie!
1215_sbcjournalkate

What are your traditions?? Trimming the tree? Lights?  Church celebrations?  Special food?  We'd love to see and read about it!  You have until Dec 31 to link up to us at SBC!

 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin