March Counterfeit Kit reveal!

By kate blue - Sunday, March 05, 2017

I skipped February for all kinds of crazy reasons-both in putting a kit together and in scrapping...but, I jumped in on this scrapping Sunday since I got relieved of cooking duties and decided to put a kit together.

This month's Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit was inspired by all of the February kits from Hip Kit Club!  Their main kit consisted mostly of Crate Paper's Maggie Holmes' Chasing Dreams and their Oasis papers...loved this one to counterfeit!   I was mainly inspired by:
  • BOLD FLORALS
  • GRAPHIC STYLE PAPERS
  • DOTS, DOTS AND MORE DOTS (OR ARE THEY CIRCLES??)
  • STRIPES
  • MAGGIE HOLMES
  • BUTTERFLIES

I knew I had a Maggie Holmes/Crate Paper stockpile so I tried to use as much of it as possible.  I also added some of the American Crafts Hazelwood collection that I've been hoarding.
For the add-on kit, I focused on the tags, gold and the Maggie Holmes of it all...gotta use up these sticker sheets that have dregs hanging on to them!

I will probably add some stencils, paints, washi and modeling paste for some mixed media addition in there as per their Color Add On kit (I'm too lazy to do it now)...sorry for the horrible pics, but it's late and dark down here :)   So there you have my March kit-I hope to get at least 6 layouts done with it if not more this month!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Super cute kit Kate lots of goodies in there to crafty play with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Maggie Holmes/Crate Paper stockpile is a great thing to have and I'm also fond of the new Hazelwood Collection. You have some beautiful items in your kit and I LOVE the add-on - so fresh and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you put together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, just yummy. I liked that Hazelwood line too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to smile at your comment "and the Maggie Holmes of it all." Good for you to get it used up! Funny :-)

    It's a great kit and one that will be so easy to use. Glad to have you back Kate! Always a pleasure

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fresh twist on the kit Kate. Love all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cor, it's a lovely collection! Loving the little 'Specs' paper :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin