I got ahead of myself for NSD

By kate blue - Wednesday, May 10, 2017

I just knew that I was going to have free time to scrap the weekend away..but I got ahead of myself because mom duties called....one sick child and moving out of the dorm made for a long day of running around with both kids and I did a total of 5 layouts!  A measly 5...my full intention was to knock out like maybe 15??  Oh well, 5 is better than none...and no time to even get my Counterfeit Kit together...{sigh}  But on that note, I did do one challenge (so far-I still have 3 more days to add more) from our friends at Scrap Our Stash-my old stomping ground!
Their Challenge #2 is the May "Jump Start" sketch from the Scrap Room (with a twist!)

MY TAKE:  The twist was to use FLAIR-my background paper and my flair both came from an old (I know, I'm a kit hoarder)  Clique Kit- June 2016 to be exact!  The background paper was a CK exclusive-: Blue Star (Designed by Inna Moreva) and the flair was part of the kit too but I'm not sure who made it.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi Kate. Your layout is beautiful. You took a very creative approach to the sketch. FYI..I am lucky to do 2 layouts in a day. You will have share your secret.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin