Mojo Monday

By kate blue - Monday, October 23, 2017

Took a little break from my Counterfeit Kit (CKCB) and just wanted to use up some of the kits that were sitting in my travel bag.  Scrapped while I watched my team lose!
Got out my list of challenges and Victoria Marie was having an online crop so I jumped in on a few of the challenges.

First one:  BLACK  & WHITE ONLY!
and then the second one I did was a recipe kind of challenge:
I also joined in with the ladies of Paper Issues Facebook group and did Scraplift Sunday. We had to scraplift this awesome layout by DT Becky so I actually did two-one of each kid.

No automatic alt text available.
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sunglasses

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin