Mojo Monday (in a different kinda way)

By kate blue - Monday, October 16, 2017

So yesterday, I wa all inspired by my post and I had every intention of scrapbooking while I watched the Ravens play BUT, once I went own to the studio, I saw THIS:

And, just like that, the mojo was GONE... so in order to find it again, I decided to dust and clean while I watched an old movie on Netflix (Eddie Murphy)...so, no scrapping done, BUT the mojo is back after this was clean!
CLEAN TABLE WHAT WHAT!!

BRUSHES AND PAINTS ORGANIZED!!

So, tonight, I'm back down here, I can find stuff and I can scrap!!!  If your mojo gets lost, maybe a one hour clean is in order... 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Fantastic space you have there. Mine is tidy because I'm going away,but looks similar to your before photo most of the time :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin