My November Counterfeit Kit (FINALLY!)

By kate blue - Monday, November 13, 2017

I'm just putting a kit together quickly so no judgement!  I'll be honest too-I haven't printed out any pictures from my Vegas trip!  But, hope to do it this week since the kit is finally put together.
This month the paper divas at the Counterfeit Kit blog used the 2016 November  Emerson kits by Cirus Twist Kits as their Counterfeit inspiration:
Image result for emerson kit by citrus twist kits
CTK-Nov_Addon_3


 I combined all their kits together (scrapbook, add on and PL) and was drawn to the tribal feel with mix of blues, pinks and yellows of the papers...I knew I had Maggie Holmes goodies in my stash that I saw in the scrapbook kit, so as usual I started with the papers...I knew I had wood veneers, the FP puffies, stars, black mini phrases ( I had Tim Holtz and may have some Heidi Swapp up in the stash)  and journaling cards so that's how I put my kit together.


Gold, feathers, enamels and VOILA!  MY KIT:

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. O, yes indeed, please! We are really true scrap soul sisters �� I could revel in A-NY of your bodacious kits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours you chose are stunning. Love your whole kit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks yummy - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin