Scraplifting with the Scrap Squad!

By kate blue - Monday, August 12, 2019

I'm in a Facebook Group called Scrap Squad and every Friday, they have a new layout for you to scraplift.  It's a good way to get our mojo back, use stash and just a way to be inspired.  So last week, I decided to play catchup and started at the beginning.  Challenge#2 was to be inspired  by THIS layout from the talented Adrienne Alvis (you can find her at the Hip Kit Club ):
 and here's my take on it using my August Counterfeit Kit Club (CKC) kit:

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love how you used the large ampersand. Cute layout
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Scrap Lift! You totally captured the original while throwing in your own "flair"! Love it! (If I remember) I want to scrap lift this as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Adrienne's style and the original layout is really fabulous. And I adore your lift. The bright pink paper really grabs your attention and the row of happy shots is great. Your layouts are always so much fun and full of happiness Kate. Love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin