Art Journaling

By kate blue - Monday, October 07, 2019

Starting my week off with showing you a bit of my art journaling...some weeks I want to scrapbook, other times it's the art journals that get a little more attention.  I'll admit it, I did have a CKC kit that I created in September that never got used because I just didn't really scrapbook last month.  The intent was there and I went away for a weekend crop but I ended up using some of my Maggie Holmes stash and forgot to pack my CKC kit!

But I did participate in the free Lifebook Summit that Tamara LaPorte had for a 2 week period.  She had 2 guest artists everyday that taught you great artsy stuff and shared some other things that were good for your soul AND your art as well. All in order to generate some support for the upcoming Lifebook 2020 (I'm still working on Lifebook 2019 so... but I think it's going to be the final time that Lifebook is going to be offered so right now, I believe there's a discount for signup.

   So here are some of my creations as well as the artists' link...I didn't get to all the lessons (and some just didn't speak to me in the same way) but it was soooo much fun! If you on the fence about signing up, don't be!  It is worth it, you will learn so much and you get lifelong access to more than 21 different art lessons and more !   Treat Yo self!!!!  Full description {HERE}

TONI BURT

SARAH TRUMPP

JENN ENGLE

LISA OXLEY

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin