Nine more days until Christmas

By kate blue - Monday, December 16, 2019

Are you ready?? I think I'm about 90%  ready plus add in grocery shopping …. Again, it's been 30 days since my last post; Thanksgiving has come and gone nice and quietly just how I like it!

Toned down all the Christmas hoopla since it gets way too stressful for me doing it all by myself.  The kids are at the age where lo-key is OKAY :) according to them!  Woo Hoo!!   So....I never do a Counterfeit Kit in December for some strange reason so there's no layouts today. Plus, I've been working some in my art journal using my acrylics and my watercolors.
Artsy woman courtesy of Courtney Diaz (Little Raven Ink)
 In fact, December for me usually means digging deep in my stash and challenging myself to use it all without prompting or kits!  So, since the boy and I had Christmas movie night and we're all done, I'll be down in the studio tackling some December layouts.

Another thing that I chose NOT to do this month was a December Diary.  And the reason is because I never finished my December diary from 2018 {GULP}...I know, I know, I need to get it done too.  I am going to attempt to work on THAT this weekend in between cheering for my mighty Baltimore Ravens!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin