Another forgery for the 5th! Forgot to post yesterday

By kate blue - Thursday, February 06, 2020

I actually got  inspired by the Counterfeitkitchallenge's Forgery on the Fourth twice this month!  I was inspired by all the butterflies and bees that the DT had in their kits so I did another Forgery!
In my quest to keep using stash,  I searched and couldn't find any bees!! had to clean up my studio a bit and while doing that,  I found lots of  coloring books.  Who says you can't use them in your scrapbooking???
 Watercoloring in my crazy way,  not realistic cause that takes toooo long!
And VOILA! My Forgery on the 5th!! A mixed media layout with my mini kit and some handcutting!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love fussy cutting stuff like this to use on my pages, too! I love that you watercolored them! Beautiful layout

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin