Mini kit reveal!

By kate blue - Thursday, February 06, 2020

As the CounterfeitChallenge blogs' February guest designer,  I realize that some of you don't have a lot of time for  BIG kits  so the answer may be a mini kit!

So,  I challenge you to still be inspired by this month's main kit (Prima's Darcelle kit) and be inspired like I did.
I didn't focus on colors for the mini kit, but I focused more on vintage and florals.   Pulled some heritage looking 6 x 6 papers,  some butterfly  and floral stickers, vintage tissue paper and a few embells.
And I can't believe that SO FAR,  I busted out 2 layouts!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Fantastic! You still have lots of goodies left to use for more delightful layouts! You are rocking this GD-gig! Can't wait to see more of your creativeness this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kit and pages are so lovely. Cant believe you made a mini kit as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin