March Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit reveal!

By kate blue - Saturday, March 14, 2020

I  know  we're in mid-month, but it's been crazy busy these last 2 weekends!  So I FINALLY got some  free time since kiddo is on an "unscheduled spring break" thanks to that SERIOUS thing called the coronavirus-19 ...it's all  good though, we're just going with the flow....

Their inspiration this month comes from Citrus Twist's February 2020 Add-on kit and their Crafted Kit:
February 2020 Scrapbooking Add-on Kit



So I primarily focused on a coupla things- spring  florals, blues, dots  and subdued prints.  (I have some numeral pages but forgot to photograph them)



Then,  my primary embellishment pack- die cuts, journal cards, numbers, enamels, and stars.
BUT THEN, since we'll be home, I decided to create a big kit.  I went into my old Counterfeit kits and pulled some leftovers from them that were begging to be used and I also pulled stuff outta my embellishment bag that was in my scrap bag by my desk-   My ADD-ON embellishment kit is HUGE!!!
And there ya have it my March kit!  Thanks for popping by and stay well my friends!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow,Kate! What a beautiful big kit you have pulled together! I love those floral papers and so many fun embellishments to play with! Have fun creating with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good, Kate. Love quite a few of those patterned papers. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin