well well well (insert the face of shame)

By kate blue - Saturday, May 02, 2020

Happy (inter)NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY!  I have to insert an 😳 here though.  I thought I was all efficient last night posting my May Counterfeitkit Challenge kit all on time...but then, when I actually started their DT blog hop, I realized that I used the wrong inspiration kit!  What in the????

So anyway, a do over (kinda)...I'm  still gonna salvage that kit but do some add ons to still make it work.  The inspiration kit they chose was supposed to be  the Echo Park Oh Happy collection:


So my fruits and florals and yellows and reds will still work-

YIPPEE!!! I think I just got confused because my orig kit does kinda go with this!  Perfect!  So on that note, I'm still happy!  Now on to actually create some layouts!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin