June Counterfeit Kit!

By kate blue - Sunday, June 07, 2020

Since we are still in Phase One of COVID19 (until next week but even then) I'm on a crafty spending freeze and so for June, I created my Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog kit and trust me, this kit is GINORMOUS!

This month's Counterfeit  Kit Challenge was inspired by the Wonderful World kit from Clique Kits International:

So when I first saw this gorgeous kit, I knew mine was going to be BIG.  My brain went straight to the PAPERS first of course- florals, pinks (I'm slowly changing my mind about pink ya'll) golden yellows and blues.  Watercolor type/ mixed media papers..

Then, embellishments ONE and TWO and THREE: WORDS, CAMERAS, HEARTS, BUTTERFLIES, TAGS AND NO KIT IS COMPLETE WITHOUT GOLD {BLING}



and then since I didn't use up all of May's kit, I threw it into my BOX O STUFF that normally sits on my desk that is full of misc stuff that I feel like I wanna use here and there:
and there ya go-my HUGE June kit!  Thanks for looking!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Wow!!! It is large but you have some beautiful stuff in there!!! I can't wait to see what you create!

    You mention Phase 1 of COVID19, makes me wonder if we're in the same state! I think we were just ushered into Phase 2. I was just happy to finally get my hair cut last week! My hair is NOT loving the water in our new state. UGH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Queen Kat: your June copy cat kit is FABulous!!! You've made a Queen size kit worthy of the Queen of Gold Bling! :) Seriously, the patterned papers are swoon-worthy and the embellishments are exciting enough to faint over!!! :) Can't wait to see your characteristic delightful mixed media multi-layered styled projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!!! Love the rainbows thrown in with the leftovers, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful kit :) Very summer vibe to it, love the gold glitter added to it too. Yes I'm not a pink person, but it seems to be rubbing off

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin