Who knew?

By kate blue - Monday, December 13, 2010

That this layout would inspire folks to scraplift/scrapjack ME!!...our December challenge # 14  @ True XOXO is up, and as Tracy can attest, I held onto this BoBunny Cambridge collection for quite awhile; struggling to use it and so I finally did this month, using a preppy style and so far, both  Jo & Bev have lifted me!  Our December challenge runs until the end of the month and we'd so love to have you over!!  Again, something about this quick layout I did (was totally against my traditional style/love of layering and clutter and black cardstock) seems to have captured the hearts of you guys-maybe it was my cute boy child???!!  Whatever it is, thank you for making me feel special {heart heart}..come over and play some more!  Our sponsor this month is the delicious Candy Shoppe Designs and you will not be disappointed by the prize!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I just love this layout! You did a fantastic job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout. Really love what you did with the Cambridge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin