TGIF...it's EARLY Fab Friday ya'll and I salute Rebekah & Katie

By kate blue - Thursday, January 20, 2011

who are my Friday features...I chose 2 ladies this week since Rebekah has some great linky party craft projects (you'll be at her blog for awhile, trust me) as well as a linky party for yummy recipes- just click on pic to be taken to her AllThingzRelated  BLOG :

I mean, who doesn't like crafting and food combined ???  AND, she chose Katie from Little Things Bring Smiles as one of her pics of the week and I just had to hop on the bandwagon cause the project she picked as a fav was so dang awesome!
             Take a look:
awesome right??? and Katie gives you a free tutorial with step by step pictures  {HERE} so you can get to creating these totally awesome book letters....so, today you get a double HOP...hope you got inspired like I did!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Anonymous9:29 AM EST

    Very nice blog! I found you through scrapbook.com and I am now following your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin