Wild & Crazy but sweet too

By kate blue - Wednesday, January 12, 2011

that's us over at Candy Shoppe Designs...like Ally says, we're like those things in the Sour Patch candy commercials where the little patches do something bad but then they're oh so good...Our fearless, no,  I should put that in all caps, our FEARLESS leader Lynnette has really put the C in Challenges this month...I can't even really explain....but perhaps a few sneaks will make you want to HOP over and see what" Imma talkin' boud"...I'll just say that our prompts this month are gonna challenge/boost your creativity in more ways than one-perhaps in 3 different ways if you jump in on all 3 challenges...we challenge you and it's ALL IN A GOOD WAY!


Plus, we announce our winner from the December challenges AND, as if that's not enough excitement, we have two new Lollipop Girls added to our DT...so, back to the challenge: I took on the White on White challenge cause for me, I do attend the P.Diddy "all-white" party in "all black!"  Folks who know me know I NEVER use white when scrapping if I can help it, to be honest, I don't even own a single piece of white cardstock so this was a tough challenge for me! White on white for the New Year, new start, clarity, coolness....and the fact that that pic of Gwen Stefani rocks!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. love the all white look and the way you broke up that frame! i will be participating in this one for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you use sketches? I love that frame idea as well!

    You made monochromatic seem easy.. and in white-- showoff! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl I seen outside of P. Diddy's party....cool white LO! Love how you cut the artisan element in two like that. The dimension on that piece brings out this page. Great take to the white challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin