Hello snow!

By kate blue - Tuesday, February 22, 2011

again, weird weather...71 degrees a few days ago and then THIS last nite/today:


back to the coats,hats and gloves and wind chills in the teens.....and shoveling !
I got to spend President's day with the ladies for a fun day of scrapping, Wii and a dinner date!
 No Wii pictures thank goodness, but we are true Just Dance 2 addicts!  I was a bit bummed that I started feeling a bit sick and didn't really get to enjoy the gyro platter (see how DJ Lance is staring at it?)  I had been anticipating all week!  But, that's ok...next time.  Came home right as sleet was starting and added some hot tea to my tummy and am resting it again today; I do not want to hold on to no stomach virus!








  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin