Save the date and a sneak!

By kate blue - Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I must be getting old...I THOUGHT I had mentioned that I will be participating in a BLOG HOP later  this week featuring some super cool product from the folks over at SIMPLE STORIES!  But when I mentioned it in conversation today, I realized that I forgot to post the post!!

SO...I'm working on some goodies for a SIMPLE STORIES BLOG HOP...the reveal and fun is on FRIDAY!  The first project (you know I always have to do more than one LOL) involves my super awesome Thing 2....

so I  hope you'll mark your calendars and join us for a super sweet blog hop! And oh yeah, you know blog hops mean  prizes :):):)   More details and sneaks tomorrow !!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin