Wow-awesome plunge!

By kate blue - Friday, January 27, 2012

super duper fun all for a great cause....temps were warm after torrential rains stopped-we got up to about 61 degrees at plunge time, the water was brisk, about 40 degrees or so and it was totally awesome; I can't wait to do it again!!   and who really cares if Joe Flacco didn't make it??? It is all about Special Olympians anyway!  I am off to another charity event tomorrow so no blogging but here are a few pics from today until I get back!


 My plunge is dedicated to all of us who have kids with "different abilities" {even if they don't participate in  Special Olympics} and I also dedicate it to the Simmons family who pledged the most with both their hearts and their wallets! I was truly overwhelmed by their generosity!!
Have a great weekend everybody!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. brrrrrr.....love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It is awesome thing to do for a wonderful organization.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin