Texture Tuesday!

By kate blue - Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I had good intentions- I was gonna continue my spending freeze and get lots of challenges done and one of them was the FALL TEXTURE Challenge over at Whimsical Twist....but you know what they say about the best laid plans.  I had most of the layout done,  then realized I couldn't complete it without the journaling since I forgot the date so I set it aside...Went to finish it yesterday  before photographing (needs a title and some journaling) and realized I missed the deadline!  So I just left it.....
OOPS!  oh well, I still did a layout and used vintage stash so it's all good in the neighborhood- Basic Grey old paper (but still classy) and the gorgeous flower is from an old kit from the Scrapbook Circle :)     Other papers are Studio Calico and Memory Box.             It'll teach me to write my deadlines down !!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Kat I feel you, I am on a semi-spending freeze too. It feels school to dig into my stash and make something feel new again. Your loayut is fall fresh and funky (as in good funky, lol)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and the leaves!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin