Hey everyone-it's a snow day

By kate blue - Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Well, I guess I should say, this is Snow DAYS..DAY 2 and I have finally got a break from the kitchen, decorating, laundry and kids....why are they such needy whiners who torment each other constantly on snow days???!! I was tempted to throw em outside and lock the door for two hours...notice I said WAS...i used better judgement and we baked instead.
my view from inside- momma don't do snow!
It's been awhile since I've been here so there's nothing left to do but bombard you with posts today since I hoarded em up!  First up, December Daily stuff....I admit, I am so in love with the idea of a December Daily but as a stay at home mom, I am just so boring everyday that a daily thing is hard to commit to....it would NEVER happen so a December Days book it is.  So, back in November, I won a wonderful DD prize package from Charissa Miller (more on her later I promise) on the Whimsical Twist blog.   CAN YOU SAY CUSTOM LETTER PRESS CARDS and EXCLUSIVE FLAIR BUTTONS?? Awesome!  Christmas stamp=PP, Glitz jewel button flair...on top of that, it came in a super cute polka dot bag that I am gonna recycle onto a layout!  All combined with the Studio Calico album that is straight up adorable:

I finally had time this week to take a quick trip to Photoscraps for my quarterly  paper fix, pulled out all my Christmas embellishments and stuff for my December journal:  I warn you, some of it is true vintage like the Making Memories Mistletoe line-I wish I had hoarded more of it or that they would re-release it!
EMBELLS:
 AND JUST IN CASE THAT LITTLE ELF ON THE SIDE CAUGHT YOUR EYE, those little pins aren't scrapbooking supplies....I think it was last year when jcpenney was doing some kind of Christmas discount promo thing with buttons and I collected & saved em for the perfect project :):):):)
and lastly, trims (from My LSS* PhotoScraps)and snow flakes (Dollar Tree score!)
so there ya have catchup post # 1.....PRINTING PICTURES TODAY and hope to post some pages later today after Thing 3 goes to work :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin