Just a reminder-our sponsor this month ROCKS!

By kate blue - Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Our May sponsor at Scrap Our Stash is Scrapbook Circle!  If you like THIS:
Scrapbook Circle May Kit:  High Five
Imagine what you could buy in their store if you win our May SOS challenge since they are sponsoring us by giving one lucky winner this great phenomenal goodie:

Our DT gal Jenni C. at SOS is also on the CT at Scrapbook Circle and look what she created with the above kit! #scrapgirlcrush #awesomecraftychick
You have until May 29, 2014, to join in on the Scrap Our Stash stash challenge #14   (Remember? ?? Something Old, Something New, Something Fussy Cut and Something BLUE :):) and/or the upcoming sketch challenge!!  Link up your take(s) on this challenge by May 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) for a chance to be entered into our fab prize drawing or your page could be selected as one of our Design Team Top 3 for May!  

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh my, oh my, what an awesome prize lined up at SOS. I hope I can jump back in very soon, but I have a few challenges this summer that come first.

    I wanted to thank you so very much for that amazing box filled with goodies. I couldn't believe how much you fit in there; the fun just kept spilling out! Your choices are spot on for things I love and I gave up trying to fit everything back into the box. I know I'm going to have a great time with the wood pieces and I love the way you used the bicycle and skeleton on your two layouts posted on the 6th. Very nice.

    Thanks again Kat! Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin