2015 is here-say goodbye to 2014

By kate blue - Thursday, January 01, 2015

Happy New Year Everybody! 2015 is here and I thought I'd do a quick trip through my layouts and projects and give you my 14 favorite layouts of 2014!  I didn't get to create as much as I wanted to last year, but trust me, I am gong to find time each and every week of 2015 to create something! Thank you for always popping by and leaving love and encouragement; it means a lot to me!!











 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. These are all amazing!! You rocked 2014!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet kids and a fun family! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One beautiful collection of layouts, Kate! Love to see a lot of gold on your pages, it took me a while before I dared to use it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pages are all just wonderful! You definitely did a fantastic job scrapping in 2014. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are ALL GORGEOUS!!! WOW!! I sure do love the first one!!! Gorgeous colors and picture!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin