October & changing seasons=SBC inspiration!

By kate blue - Thursday, October 15, 2015




Our 2nd dose of inspiration for you this month at Scrapbook Challenges is this gorgeous MOOD BOARD!  


1015sbcMB

How does it inspire you?  Is it the color palette?  Is it the florals and leaves?  And don't get me started on that cute little acorn!! Whatever it is, we'd like to see it!  Hop over to our Mood Board Challenge and see how the DT was inspired!  I loved using the Photo Play Paper Autumn Day collection!  You can see I used up my small acorn stash, great fall SS "fall" chippie, added some leaves and used up the fall collection with all the lovely colors; it also helped that I am behind scrapping fall layouts so I'm at 2011 (wink)  
1015sbcMBKate






















I can't wait to see how you are inspired !!Load up your creation at our Linky Party before October 31, 2015 to be eligible for our monthly prize!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Beautiful Fall LO Kate! Love the colors and the picture is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin