Our New Year Challenge is up!

By kate blue - Friday, January 08, 2016


 

Our January challenge # 25 at Challenge YOUrself is super easy....MAKE IT ABOUT YOU!  It's a New Year and one resolution you should make (and stick to) is to get in the pictures!  It's a proven fact that years down the road your family will not worry about what you look like so get in there and while you're snapping and scrapping, show us what fun you are having!


 Don't forget, if you are used to being the photographer, give up that habit and 1. Go buy a selfie stick (they have them at 5 Below and Walmart)  or 2.  Ask a stranger or someone else to trade off and GET IN THE PHOTO!!


That being said, my sister recently sent me an old photo she found of me (#tbt, age unknown but sometime in maybe high school?? ) along my favorite person in the whole world (my angel in heaven) -my Aunt Rita.  So, I just did a super clean 30 minute layout using some awesome goodies from the Wonder collection at Crate Paper and some stuff that was in my box on my scrap table.



 Hope you'll link up with us this month!  We've made it SUPER EASY 4U!!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love your amazing and creative page, Kate! That photo is just wonderful!!! I want to thank you and to let you know how happy that you are on our design team! Happy 2016!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin