Summer mojo gone? Use a sketch!

By kate blue - Wednesday, July 27, 2016

With family,  kids and grandkids being home for the summer,  travel plans, work and more stuff in our schedules, we hardly get time to craft sometimes and our mojo goes into hiding.  One way I get some of it back is with a SKETCH!  So on this WHAT I MADE WEDNESDAY, I'm showing you some sketches and creations that we've used over at ScrapbookChallenges this month to jump start your mojo!

SKETCH 486:
 SBC_Sketch486

Or, how about this one??  It's SKETCH 489 ALONG WITH A BONUS PART TO THE CHALLENGE!

Weekly Bonus Challenge

0716Title
489

I love hashtags but was way too lazy to  turn on my Silhouette so...I had to dig deepdeepdeep into my stash lol!  Kit courtesy of Clique Kits (not the wood stars or camera)
Hope you'll join us at Scrapbook Challenges this month, we still have about 5 other sketches for you to use!  You have until July 30 , 2016 to play with us!




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin